Friday 9 August 2019

Nature Friday: Am I not good enough?

You know what?

I think I do a pretty good job when it comes to posing for my Nature Friday photos.

For example, yesterday Gail took me for an evening ramble around the headland at the mouth of Aberdeen Harbour. Despite a stiff sea breeze, I sat patiently, doing my bit as foreground interest to a variety of scenic shots.

Only once did my natural restlessness get the better of me, when I spotted another pup heading in my direction.

So I think you will understand why I felt a bit miffed when Gail tried to exclude me from a wee video of harebells dancing in the wind.

But don't worry. I made quite sure that my presence was heard, if not seen...



It is my blog after all, right?

Thank you once again to our dear friends Arty, Jakey and Rosy for hosting the Nature Friday blog hop. Do go and visit all the other great posts today.

14 comments:

  1. That's quite a scary bark you have there, Bertie. Gail must feel very safe with you - it would scare off any nasty people.
    The Harebells are very pretty - even if you aren't there in the picture.

    Love,
    Inca xx


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Very pretty, all that scenery and fluttering flowers - but all made better for your presence, Bertie lad!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bertie purrsonally I think Gail should be happy you are agreeably to posing w/o pay. There is so much to see and smell in your lovely landscape.
    The harebells are so delicate looking but I'm guessing they are quite hearty to grow and thrive where they live.
    You baritone WFT voice was music to my ears.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for speaking up, Bertie! The Harebells are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD, Bertie, you did an amazing job posing. I can't BELIEVE Gail would try to exclude you like that! How rude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bertie - Never pose by a fog horn !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the prettiest play area. Are you a Highlander?

    ReplyDelete
  8. We enjoyed hearing your commentary on that omission of you from the video. Those flowers sure were pretty, but we know they would have been even more exciting if you were posing in their midst.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely place to visit and you, of course, added to the scenery perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the Sibes (above) we loved your commentary. Such a beautiful area--but we could hear the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We always enjoy seeing your cute self as you show us the nature in your part of the world Bertie..and enjoyed your narration just as much!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Bertie, I thinks the video would have sucked without your singing in the background! just sayin'....
    FABulous posing btw!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. you do a wonderful job Bertie!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely walk! And I think you have a lovely bark that just adds to the ambiance of nature!

    ReplyDelete