Friday 31 October 2014

Addi and Bertie's Halloween revenge on Jake


Oh I was so thrilled to learn that my sweetheart Addi was coming over to join me on a Halloween adventure again this year.

Now I'm sure my readers will remember how I got hurt by my flat-coated retriever neighbour Jake back in September?

And I'm equally sure you will agree with me that he needed teaching a lesson, big time.

Of course, my wonderful best girl was keen to back me up.

When our humans first heard of our plan, they suggested Addi and I wear masks and frighten Jake that way. And just to humour them we agreed to try them on.



However, as some of you will already be aware, Addi and I have at our disposal a weapon far scarier than pathetic little face masks.

Yes, we have The Tank.

It was all guns blazing as we set off in search of Jake.


We had received special intelligence that Jake (the coward), on hearing Addi was in town to help me out, had barricaded himself up inside what he mistakenly imagined was a safe house.


It didn't take Addi and I long to sniff him out...




Oh and isn't Addi looking gorgeous! I think she even might have added some muscle since I last saw her. So magnificent in every respect. I could have stood there all day admiring her big boned perfection. But we had work to do.

To find out what happened next, you need to click here to go to Addi's blog.

15 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all found him pretty quick!

    And dat coward Jake, hidin like dat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    ...I dunno Bertie lad, your mask is looking a tad too real to me!!! Weird to say, but somehow Addi is looking sweeter...

    I visited and saw what happened - that corridor looked the spookiest place of all!!! Happy Halloween, little pal; hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh, what happens next.....quick....quick click the linky thingy ....
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. those masks are scary

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD Bertie that is one scary mask. Have a fabulous Friday and Happy Halloween to you all and may your day be a frightening one in good way.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Revenge is always better with a tank :) :) Happy Halloween - have a pawsome evening you two

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL...We can't wait to read how this turned out!!
    See you at the pawty later!!
    Happy Halloween Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you think we can borrow your tank so we can take revenge on that evil thing that skunked us? We're zipping over to see Addi's ending now. Great story!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Addi is a grreat gal, and that Jake doesn't stand a chance against you two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CLAPPING WILDLY GUNS A BLAZE FOR SURE
    OH REVENGE HOW SWEET THOU ART.
    HEADING OVER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha HA! Great revenge fur sure!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  12. WE have heard that REVENGE is a thingy best served with a BANG... or somethingy like that anyway.
    We can't wait to see what you two have in store for ... THAT ONE...

    ReplyDelete
  13. ha! they always say revenge is best served cold, but yours is hot! and I bet Jake will think twice before he tries to eat a piece of a WHFT next time. Have a super howl-o-ween!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uh oh, we hope you won't incur the wrath of the British Heritage mob.

    ReplyDelete